Ringing in the ears

When Should You Consult with an ENT Specialist?

You should seek the help of an ENT specialist (otolaryngologist) when you have any of these persistent complaints:

  • Dizziness
  • Ear infections
  • Fullness in the ears
  • Hearing difficulty or sudden hearing loss
  • Ringing in the ears
  • Perforation of the eardrum
  • Nose bleeds
  • Hoarseness
  • Throat infections
  • Allergies/asthma
  • Infections of the sinuses
  • Snoring or sleeping problems
  • Unexplained lumps or lesions in your head, mouth or neck
  • Cancer of the head, mouth, throat, or neck
  • Thyroid or parathyroid problems
  • Facial injuries or scars
  • Skin growths and lesions
  • Nasal blockage
  • Facial weakness
  • Excessive ear wax
  • Fractured nose or facial bones
  • Salivary gland problems
Scroll to Top