Lakeside ENT Provider
SRINIVAS R. KAZA, MD
Dr. Kaza is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and a participant in its MOC (Maintenance of Certification) program. He is also a Board Certified Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (FAAOA). Dr. Kaza is originally from Delaware and graduated Valedictorian of Dover High School in 1988. Dr. Kaza moved to the Finger Lakes region in 2004 and has been a member of Lakeside ENT & Allergy ever since. His personal interests include family, travel, world history, and Spartan Race endurance competitions.
Dr. Kaza’s practice includes medical and surgical management of head and neck diseases; nasal disorders and office-based sinus/nasal procedures; thyroid and parathyroid surgery; Otolaryngol allergy; pediatric ENT; snoring and sleep disorders, and head & neck oncology. He is strongly committed to medical education as a Clinical Adjunct Faculty member of SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, LECOM School of Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania, the RIT Physician Assistant Program in Rochester, and Clinical Adjunct Faculty of the UMMC Primary Care Residency program. Dr. Kaza is passionate about medical innovation and technology and is actively involved in several healthcare entrepreneurship projects. He sits on the Thompson Health System Foundation Board and is a former Chairman of the Department of Surgery at F. F. Thompson Hospital. Dr. Kaza is a Lifetime Member of the AAO-HNS Millennium Society and is an active member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Committee on Complementary and Integrative Medicine.
- Bachelor of Science: Northwestern University Honors Program in Medical Education and BA Psychology, Evanston, IL 1988-1991
- Medical School: Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 1991-1995
- Residency in Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery: Penn State Geisinger Medical Center 1995-2000
- Diplomat, American Board of Otolaryngology 2002
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- NY State Society of Otolaryngology
- Medical Society of the State of NY
- Monroe County Medical Society
- Authored or co-authored over 15 presentations and publications at national and regional meetings on various topics in the field of otolaryngology.