Lakeside ENT Provider
SRINIVAS R. KAZA, MD
Dr. Kaza is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and a participant in its MOC (Maintenance of Certification) program. He is also a Board Certified Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (FAAOA). Dr. Kaza grew up in Dover, Delaware in a US Air Force family and graduated Valedictorian of Dover High School. Dr. Kaza moved to the Finger Lakes in 2004 and has been a physician at Lakeside ENT & Allergy ever since. He is one of the senior managing partners of the practice and spearheads its strategic long term goals and expansion plans. He is also the Founder and CEO of Lakeside Medical Management, the healthcare consulting firm that provides administrative, operational and HR management services across the various Lakeside organizations: ENT & Allergy, Audiology & Hearing, and Lakeside Cosmetic Center. His personal interests include cooking, travel, history, fitness, and competing in Spartan Races.
Dr. Kaza’s practice includes medical and surgical management of:
- head and neck conditions
- nasal dysfunction and sinus/nasal procedures
- ear surgery
- thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- otolaryngic allergy
- pediatric ENT
- snoring and sleep disorders
- head & neck oncology
He is strongly committed to medical education of residents, medical students, and PAs as Clinical Adjunct Faculty member of SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, RIT Physician Assistant Program in Rochester, LECOM School of Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania, and Clinical Adjunct Faculty of the UMMC Primary Care Residency program. Dr. Kaza is passionate about medical innovation and healthcare technology and is actively involved in several healthcare entrepreneurship projects. He has been a Harley School Board of Trustees member since 2015. He is a former Thompson Health Foundation Board member and former Chairman of the Department of Surgery at F. F. Thompson Hospital. Dr. Kaza sits on the AHP (Accountable Health Partners) Board of Directors. He is proud to be a Lifetime Member of the AAO-HNS Millennium Society. He is also currently a member of our Academy’s Practice Management Education Committee and former member of the Integrative and Complementary Medicine Committee.
- Bachelor of Science: Northwestern University Honors Program in Medical Education and BA Psychology, Evanston, IL 1988-1991
- Medical School: Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 1991-1995
- Residency in Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery: Penn State Geisinger Medical Center 1995-2000
- Diplomat, American Board of Otolaryngology 2002
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- NY State Society of Otolaryngology
- Medical Society of the State of NY
- Monroe County Medical Society
- Authored or co-authored over 15 presentations and publications at national and regional meetings on various topics in the field of otolaryngology.