Ringing in the ears

When Should You Consult with an ENT Specialist?

You should seek the help of an ENT specialist (otolaryngologist) when you have any of these persistent complaints: Dizziness Ear infections Fullness in the ears Hearing difficulty or sudden hearing loss Ringing in the ears Perforation of the eardrum Nose bleeds Hoarseness Throat infections Allergies/asthma Infections of the sinuses Snoring or sleeping problems Unexplained lumps …

When Should You Consult with an ENT Specialist? Read More »

Allergies and Hayfever

Allergies and Hayfever

Millions of Americans suffer from nasal allergies, commonly known as hay fever. Often fragrant flowers are blamed for the uncomfortable symptoms, yet they are rarely the cause; their pollens are too heavy to be airborne. An ear, nose, and throat specialist can help determine the substances causing your discomfort and develop a management plan that …

Allergies and Hayfever Read More »

Scroll to Top