Dr. Susan L. Fulmer is Board Certified in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Neck Surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a participant in the Academy’s MOC (Maintenance of Certification) process. She is a native of western NY and graduated from LeRoy High School in 1998. She majored in chemistry at Williams College, MA and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 2002. She then spent a year teaching in the Science department at the American School in Japan located in Tokyo. Dr. Fulmer received her medical degree at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY graduating in 2007. She completed a residency in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery in 2012 at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Fulmer recently relocated to the Finger Lakes area with her husband, Dr. Adam Cardina, an Emergency Physician in Canandaigua.
Dr. Fulmer specializes in diseases of the head and neck with particular clinical interests in pediatric otolaryngology, diseases of the sinuses and endoscopic sinus surgery, otolaryngic allergy, thyroid and parathyroid disorders, head and neck oncology, snoring and sleep disorders, and facial plastic surgery.
- Bachelor of Arts: Williams College, Williamstown, MA, 2002
- Doctor of Medicine: SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 2007
- Residency: Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 2012
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Authored or coauthored over 10 presentations and publications at national and regional meetings on various topics in the field of otolaryngology.