Dr. Srinivas R. Kaza is Board Certified in the field of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery and an active participant in the American Board of Otolayngology MOC (Maintenance of Certification) program. He was recently made a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy after completion of extensive certification training and written/oral board examinations. He grew up in Delaware and graduated Valedictorian of Dover High School in 1988. He was accepted into the accelerated Honors Program in Medical Education at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. He completed his undergraduate education in 1991 and graduated from Northwestern University Medical School in 1995. Dr. Kaza then completed a residency in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery at the Penn State Geisinger Medical Center in 2000. He was in private practice for 3 years in Delaware before relocating to the Finger Lakes region in 2004 and joining Lakeside ENT & Allergy.
Dr. Kaza specializes in the medical and surgical management of head and neck diseases. His personal areas of interest are rhinology, sinus disease and office based sinus procedures; thyroid and parathyroid diseases and surgery; otolaryngic allergy; pediatric ENT patients; snoring and sleep disorders; diseases of the salivary glands, head & neck oncology, head and neck imaging technology, health information technology, and medical education. He is actively involved in teaching as an adjunct clinical faculty member of SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, LECOM Medical School in Pennsylvania, and the RIT Physician Assistant Program in Rochester. Dr Kaza sits on the Thompson Health Foundation Board and is a former Chairman of the Department of Surgery at F. F. Thompson Hospital. Dr. Kaza is a lifetime member of the AAO-HNS Millennium Society and is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery Committee on Complementary and Integrative Medicine in ENT.
- Bachelor of Science: Northwestern University Honors Program in Medical Education and BA Psychology, Evanston, IL 1988-1991
- Medical School: Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 1991-1995
- Residency in Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery: Penn State Geisinger Medical Center 1995-2000
- Diplomat, American Board of Otolaryngology 2002
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- NY State Society of Otolaryngology
- American College of Surgeons (Candidate)
- Medical Society of the State of NY
- Monroe County Medical Society
- Authored or co-authored over 15 presentations and publications at national and regional meetings on various topics in the field of otolaryngology.