Dr. Roger Sequeira is board certified in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery and a participant in the American Board of Otolaryngology MOC (Maintenance of Certification) process. He grew up in Huntington Beach, California. He graduated from the University of Southern California with a Bachelors of Science in Psychobiology in 1995. He earned a Masters of Science in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown in 1998. He graduated from Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 2003 and completed his residency in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at Indiana University in 2008. He relocated to the area in 2008 with his wife, Deborah Desa, D.D.S, an orthodontist in Batavia.
Dr. Sequeira specializes in diseases of the head and neck with particular interests in otology, endoscopic sinus surgery, head and neck oncology, endocrine surgery, snoring and sleep surgery, otolaryngic allergy and facial plastic surgery. He is the Divison Chief of Otolaryngology in the Department of Surgery at the United Memorial Medical Center.
- Bachelors of Science: University of Southern California, 1991-1995
- Masters of Science: Georgetown University, 1997-1998
- Doctorate of Medicine: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 1998-2003
- Residency: Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Indiana University, 2003-2008
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Medical Association
- Authored or Co-authored 6 articles in various topics in otolaryngology.