Dr. Amy Saleh is Board Certified in Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a participant in the Academy’s MOC (Maintenance of Certification) process. She is a native of western NY and graduated from Pembroke High School in 1999. She majored in Microbiology at the University at Buffalo and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in 2003. Dr. Saleh obtained her medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY graduating in 2007. She completed a residency in Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery in 2012 at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Dr. Saleh then relocated to the Rochester, NY and was in practice there for 3 years until joining Lakeside ENT and Allergy—Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Saleh specializes in the medical and surgical management of head and neck diseases with particular clinical interests in pediatric otolaryngology, diseases of the nose and sinuses, endoscopic sinus surgery, otolaryngic allergy, diseases of the salivary glands, thyroid and parathyroid disorders, hearing and ear disorders, snoring and sleep disorders.
- Bachelor of Science: SUNY University at Buffalo, 2003
- Doctor of Medicine: SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 2007
- Residency: Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, 2012
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Authored or coauthored over 10 presentations and publications at national and regional meetings on various topics in the field of otolaryngology.